11 Feb What the Super Bowl Taught Me ABout a Life Worth Smiling About
Here’s some of what I learned from the Super Bowl about a Life Worth Smiling About.
• When you master what you do, it becomes fun
• The ball of life calls you into action
• Inch by inch, life’s a cinch…yard by yard, it’s hard
• Share your success with others makes it all the better
• It’s not over till it’s over
• Get on the playing field of your life
Now, I’m not sports guy, but I can tell you that these life lessons jumped right out at me. Watch it yourself and I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Want to learn more about getting more from life – and designing it the way you REALLY want? Check out my book How to Design a Life Worth Smiling About or call me to find out how I can bring this game-changing topic to your next event!