One-On-One Coaching with Darryl Davis
Bottom line?You get a DIRECT LINE to Darryl.
No set homework assignments. No lengthy contract or rules. No call in at a certain time or miss your slot for the month. Why? That’s just not how Darryl has found he is best able to help agents get to the Next Level.
This is your opportunity to receive one-on-one coaching when you NEED it. Like when …
- Just before you go into a listing appointment and want to “download” some great dialogue that can help you land the listing
- In the middle of a tough negotiation between a buyer and seller and you need the answers to tip the scales
- When you have personal struggles with another agent that’s distracting you from being productive
- Before making a major investment in a marketing tool, website, advertising, etc.
- Roleplay calling for FSBOs and Expireds
- Need to decide on when and how to follow up on a listing lead
- Need a “kick in the pants” to get motivated
“I was a brand new agent with no income when I took Darryl’s training. Because of what Darryl taught me, that year I closed over 15 million in production! Darryl saved my financial life!”
Here’s how it works:
- Your first call will be an intensive Commitment Conversation about the three miracles you want to happen during this one-on-one relationship.
- You’ll receive Darryl’s personal cell phone number, giving you unlimited access to him when you need it. (The problem with scheduled coaching calls, Darryl has found, is that you may have a question on Monday, and if a scheduled call is not until Friday, it may be too late for you.)
- You will be personally coached by Darryl, a leader in our industry and a best-selling author with McGraw-Hill.
- You’ll receive a free Power Agent membership valued at $324 for the year.
Century 21 American Homes
“I made $323,000 in my 2nd year of real estate and now in the Top 5 in the New York Hudson Valley Region for Century 21! If you apply the principles you learn from Darryl, there is no way NOT to have these same results.”
The top in every field recognize the power of coaching and mentoring.
Hall of Fame Speaker, Motivator & Author Les Brown
Keynote Speaker, Author, Business Icon James Maxwell
Olympian, Speaker, and Author Vince Poscente
Gold Medalist Janet Evans Wilson
Comedian, Actor, Singer and Showman Robert Klein
Pastor, Speaker, Bestselling Author Joel Olsteen
Entrepreneur, Business Executive, Shark Tank Judge Kevin Harrington
Ballet Dancer, Stockbroker, Business Executive Li Cunxin
Because Darryl’s coaching members have a unique advantage and access to contact him whenever they need help, Darryl limits his one-on-one coaching clients to just five at a time. For him? This is a labor of love, and he carefully selects those agents he believes he can most help at the time. To see if you qualify for this unique opportunity, please fill out the form below.