The problem: Report after report, tells us the iBuyer wave is not slowing down any time soon. That means lost listings for agents and lost equity for homeowners because of heavily marketed misinformation, and in many cases, complete untruths. The iBuyer wave is hurting REALTORS®, consumers, and our industry.
I felt SO passionate and concerned about what I learned that I went into the studio to record an entire presentation for you to spell out, in specifics, why these programs are the worst things for homeowners. Fair warning — it’s almost an hour long — and you too will probably get a little hot under the collar after watching this when you realize what these programs really mean for consumers that would otherwise have their investments in the care and well-keeping of a licensed real estate professional.
Watch it on demand…
Then, I encourage you to share this with every agent you know and do whatever you need to do in terms of door knocking, marketing, social media — the works — to let home sellers in your area know that these programs are NOT in their best interests.
This is an important learning opportunity for agents.
When you watch this entire presentation, you’ll have the resources you need to show sellers…
- why these programs actually SHOW THE VALUE of a 6% commission
- how they are actually paying more and losing potentially a tremendous amount of money
- why they really AREN’T saving time
- exactly how these programs are only looking out for THEIR interest as investors — not the consumer
- why using a licensed real estate professional will help them keep more of their bottom line dollars
Watch it. Share it. And feel free to use the information you learn to help home sellers in your area have the best possible information to protect their interests!
I've also created a workshop for companies, associations, and boards to help agents address this issue.
This workshop is based on weeks of research. We have taken data from the iBuyer’s websites and created a presentation that validates why iBuyer is the worst thing to happen to homeowners. Agents who attend this workshop will learn:
- The pitfalls of these programs and why they should not be called i-Buyers but i-Investors
- How to effectively communicate to every homeowner why they should not sell to an iBuyer unless they are willing to give their house away for a lot less for what a REALTOR® can sell their home for
- Bonus: Attendees will receive a digital PowerPoint slide deck download so they can use it on their listing appointments and in their marketing
To learn more or book your iBuyer BEWARE workshop, contact Julie today at [email protected] or call 1-800-395-3905 and reference the iBuyer Workshop and we will promptly get you on our calendar.