Getting to your Next Level in real estate doesn’t happen by accident. It takes commitment.
What do I mean by Next Level in real estate? I mean consciously and purposefully committing to designing a life and career worth smiling about. One that includes balance and joy as much as bottom-line profits and a bigger referral base. One where your focus is not on selling but serving, not on closing – but coaching.
Why are these things important to becoming the best possible real estate professional you can be and ensuring that your personal best is always getting better? Because it’s a more authentic way to live and work. The idea that we have a “work life” and a “personal life” is kind of a fallacy, right? We have a “life” and all the components that go into it. The idea that there will always be balance between the two is just unrealistic, especially in today’s world. There’s a lot of “all work and no play” going on for a lot of people, but that doesn’t always equate to being more successful. In fact, often times it means being less successful because there’s no time to “sharpen our ax”.
You’ve probably heard the story.
Two men are in a wood-chopping contest. They each have 30 minutes to chop as much wood as they can. One guy goes to it – chopping away furiously for the entire time. Every now and then, though, he glances over to see his competitor take a break every ten minutes, then resume. He thinks to himself, “I got this in the bag! I’m working harder than he is!” At the end of the contest, the judge comes to look at the two piles of wood, and the contestant who took the breaks had almost twice as many logs. “How? I never stopped chopping,” said the first guy. The winner simply said, “What you didn’t see was that every time I took a break, I was sharpening my ax.”
It’s an oldie but a goodie, and an analogy that should be a reminder to us all to continuously take a break to “sharpen our axes” and commit to what it takes to get to a Next Level® that can provide you a solid living – and a solid life.
To help agents do that, I put together a 3-Part Breakthrough Real Estate Business Plan.
So, why three parts?
Because we have agents considering making this commitment who are coming to it from all ends of the experience spectrum. Brand new agents who’ve just come through the licensing process, seasoned veterans who thought they’ve seen it all but might be ready to take their next steps, and everyone in between can use a real estate business plan that can…
- Teach you how to get NOW business – generating real estate commissions within 60-90 days
- Teach you how to get FUTURE business – how to establish and grow a solid neighborhood farm and cultivate a strong real estate referral base
- Teach you how to create FINANCIAL FREEDOM – the tools you need to access where you are, where you want to be, and how to retire when you’re ready or at least have the comfort of having that option
Next, once you have the business plan under your belt, the next step for many agents to get to their Next Level® is to become a Power Agent®
What is a Power Agent®?
Power Agents are real estate professionals who personify the culture and commitment of serving, not selling. Of coaching, not closing. Of giving more than taking. We have an ever-expanding network of professionals who want to take their businesses to their Next Level® by consistently committing to learning the sales, communication, and negotiating skills they need to best serve the real estate buyers and sellers in their communities and beyond. They also commit to doing the work to bypass limited belief systems and shifting their mindsets to allow themselves and their families the best possible opportunity to create lives worth smiling about.
A Power Agent® is a member of an exclusive program of dedicated professionals (less than 1% of agents across North America) committed to Helping Buyers and Sellers Get to Their Next Level℠ in life.
What do you get as a Power Agent®?
- Weekly coaching. Not your typical “coaching call” – we come together each week to problem-solve, skill-build, celebrate wins, champion causes, connect, and stay current on market conditions, how to leverage them, stay competitive and succeed with more ease.
- Weekly training. Our weekly webinars provide the tools, strategies, and training agents need to succeed on every level – and serve at their Next Level®.
- Full library of training on demand. Savvy sales professionals can learn on the topic of their choice 24/7, 365 on demand. Every training is recorded and added to the library for Power Agents®.
- An entire classroom of tools. Every aspect of becoming a real estate success story is covered in our classroom. From working with buyers, to confidently having listing conversations on a listing appointment, to negotiating like a pro, to building a successful farm, to growing a strong referral base and book of business, to handling objections without stress, to social media and branding tools and everything in between – there are more than 500 tools in the classroom, and more being added every single month.
- A directory of like-minded agents. As a Power Agent®, you’ll get to tap into a referral network of agents across North America to share referrals, tips, find integrity partners and even create role-playing connections. It’s powerful.
- A Facebook Community. Our Power Agent Facebook Community is grounded in professionalism and curated with kindness. You’ll find individuals from all over North America. It’s a safe space to work through questions and challenges and deliver virtual high-fives when goals are hit, barriers broken, and breakdowns become breakthroughs. If you haven’t yet joined – you’re missing out on connecting with some of the coolest and most generous people in our industry. Join us today and start sharing!
If you haven’t already, I hope you’ll become a Power Agent® so that you, too can have all the tools and training, and support you need to take your business to whatever you want it to be.
There really is limitless potential in this business for the real estate agent ready to learn, grow, and connect with others. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. You don’t have to go it alone. You don’t have to find the resources or network necessary to go to your Next Level®.
We’ve got you covered. We’ve done the heavy lifting. We’ve got a team of real estate and marketing professionals right here to support you in becoming the best real estate and marketing professional YOU can be.
You’ll be in good hands, I promise.
By Real Estate Coach and Speaker Darryl Davis, CSP
Get the Darryl Davis Newsletter!
Not yet a Power Agent®? Click here to learn more about how you can access hundreds of marketing, prospecting, and objection handling tools – live weekly coaching, podcasts, webinars, and more!
Need help? Contact our team today at (800) 395-3905!
Want to learn more? Call my team today. We can help.